Splash! Tournament of Love
A downloadable game for Windows
A SFW story about a passionate rivalry between collegiate athletes!
It's the final match between the cool, princely Davonte and the fiery, hot-headed Hao Yu! They've always had a close friendship — and rivalry! — but could there be something more blossoming between them? (Yes. The answer is yes.)
Things that are pretty neat about the game:
- 2 playable characters! Enjoy watching Davonte and Hao Yu's relationship unfold from different perspectives.
- 4 endings! I mean, they get together no matter what, but, like, in different ways... y'know.
- The first and only video game about paint dodgeball! (We're still not sure what the rules are.)
- Occasional action gameplay! Occasionally! Because that's all you need!
- Uhhh 15ish minutes of gameplay? Idk. You can run through the story pretty fast.
- Inspired by too many sports anime. All of them, really.
Arrow keys to navigate the single menu in the game.
Z, Enter, or Spacebar to advance text.
Michelle Pang - Character Design/Character Art
Jack Concordia - Narrative Design/Story
Sam Lee - "programming? more like amateur-gramming, heyoooo"
Note: We don't have a Mac version because it kept crashing. Sorry about that!
|Authors||ghoulbroth, Spookybot, waveoftheocean|
|Tags||Anime, dodgeball, LGBT, LGBTQIA, mlm, Romance, Short, Transgender|
Splash!.zip 31 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
love these little idiots, good for them.
bro this deserves more attention! ive never seen a game about paint dodgeball, i like how you describe the game also like its whatever, like for example "they get together no matter what, but, like, in different ways...ya know?'. I also like how you can fight here but this is a visual novel at the same time, shame you didnt do a mac version tho, i have windows but its sad others cant play, still nice job!